Charcoal Wax Pot
Rs. 699.00 Rs. 1,399.00
Gentle & Effective
Made In U.K.
Detox 2in1 wax with Purifying Bamboo Charcoal for Legs & Body suitable for Sensitive skin.
The 1st Warm 2in1 Wax enriched with PURIFYING BAMBOO CHARCOAL, that’s CLINICALLY PROVEN to EPILATE & EXFOLIATE, in a single step! SATISFYING AND CARING TO YOUR SKIN
Dermatologically tested, Charcoal 2in1 Wax is designed for perfect hair removal that cares for all skin types, even sensitive.
Its fresh fragrance with aromatic notes invigorates the senses.
The post-wax wipes will help remove any remaining wax residue and soften the skin.
1. Effectively removes hairs as short as 2mm. The 380g container is enough for a full wax of the lower legs, bikini line and underarms.
2. Eliminates dead cells and impurities on the skin surface for more radiance.
Its smooth texture is applied in a thin layer and perfectly coats the hair, removing it with its root.
Your skin is clear and purified. Vegan Friendly.
Warnings or Restrictions
BEFORE USE, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS LEAFLET AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW EACH OF THE STEPS IT DESCRIBES. OVERHEATING THE WAX CAN CAUSE SERIOUS BURNS.
EFFECTIVE WAXING IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS! Resin wax specifically for microwave use
Use without fabric strips
Cannot be rinsed with water
1. Preparation and heating: For an ideal result and to prevent the risk of burning, it is essential to read the enclosed leaflet and correctly follow the heating method.
2. Once the ideal runny honey texture is obtained, take a dab of wax with the tip of the spatula and test on the inside of the wrist to check the temperature before hair removal.
3. Apply a dab of wax at the top of the area hair is to be removed from and immediately create a thin (1 to 2mm) and even strip using the flat side of the spatula, in the direction of hair growth, finishing with a small lump of wax to make it easier to remove.
4. When the wax is fully dry, quickly remove the strip.
Your skin is left divinely soft and clear!
When waxing the bikini line and underarms, apply talc to the area before applying the wax, to make it easier to remove.